Payroll ManagerReference: BH-53270
Pure Resourcing Solutions are partnering with a highly reputable and well-known organisation to recruit for a Payroll Manager, to join their high-performing team based in Norwich.
This role will be ideal for a hands-on and driven Payroll professional, who has demonstrable experience managing multiple payrolls in a fast-paced environment. This role will offer excellent opportunities for further development and progression, working within a highly collaborative and friendly team of payroll professionals.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
As a Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for the management of multiple complex payrolls across the organisation. Key responsibilities include:
- Payroll & Pensions processing
- Maintenance of payroll information
- Query management & resolution
- Manage new TUPE transfers to group
- Review operational processes and influence, initiate, and manage change to procedures
- Lead and support on key projects within the payroll department
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to develop & maintain relationships
- Adhere to internal and external policies and procedures, taking a proactive approach in maintaining an updated knowledge of relevant legislation
You will be a driven Payroll professional, with demonstrable experience of working within a high-volume and fast-paced environment. You will have an up-to-date knowledge of HMRC legislation and statutory payments. You must have a strong working knowledge of MS Excel, being able to utilise Vlookups & PivotTable functions.
If you’re interested in this role, please apply now, or alternatively get in touch with Giles Dawson for more information.