Payroll ManagerReference: BH-53898
As a result of continued growth they are looking to recruit for an experienced Payroll Manager to lead and oversea the running of an efficient payroll bureau and pension administration service for their client base across the UK and for their employees.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Oversee the payroll function.
- Oversee the maintenance of the payroll software.
- Ownership of monthly salaries for all internal staff.
- Lead the payroll team and ensure all are updated with the necessary HMRC and legislative changes
- Managing client relationships through change processes to enhance maximum utilisation and performance.
- Being a point of contact for clients to escalate issues during the implementation process and liaising with colleagues across the business to seek solutions and resolve.
Flexible working available but will need to travel to key sites in Essex and Wiltshire
For further information please contact Hannah Flindall