Payroll Co-ordinatorReference: BH-54244
A long-standing client in Braintree are looking for a Payroll Co-ordinator to join the busy finance department on a permanent basis.
The client offers hybrid working, study support and free parking.
- Process fortnightly and monthly payrolls ensuring all authorisations are in place
- Process payroll payments on the online banking system
- Ensure the accurate allocation of all payroll costs
- Preparation and submission of statutory returns, accurately and on time
- Liaise with HR to ensure employee benefits are reported and costed correctly
- The administration of the Group personal pension plan ensuring monthly returns and payments are made accurately and on time as well as routine administration
- Preparation of cost reports to allow the business to effectively manage spend
- Assistance with any ad-hoc Finance Projects and reporting as required
To be successful you must:
- Previous experience working within a payroll function
- Understand benefits, pension, maternity and paternity pay
- Up to date knowledge of tax matters including implications on benefits and expenses
- Up to date knowledge of pensions including auto enrolment
- Advanced Excel skills with the ability to manipulate large volumes of data
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Payroll Technician Certificate (desirable)
- Previous exposure to a 3rd party payroll Bureau (desirable)
If you believe you have the skills, knowledge and experience for this role, and want to be part of a growing, great cultured organisation we would like to hear from you.
Please apply or contact Rachel @ Pure for further information.