Payroll AdministratorReference: BH-56244
Pure Resourcing Solutions are partnering with a highly successful and growing organisation to recruit for a Payroll Administrator, to join their high-performing team based in South Norfolk.
This is a fantastic organisation who offer flexible and remote working opportunities.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Working within a fast paced, positive and enjoyable team, this exciting role will involve the following tasks:
- Delivery of detailed payroll reports to relevant team members
- Ensure the timely, accurate collection of all monthly payroll data
- Accurately processing pay in line with National Minimum Wage legislation
- Inputting & importing data to the payroll system
- Calculation and processing of absence & statutory sick payments
- Calculation and processing of statutory maternity/adoption/paternity payments
- Implementing starters and leavers including TUPE transfers Implementing tax codes & student loan changes
- Issuing of payslips, P11d, P60 and P45's Co-ordination of manual payments ensuring all relevant information is provided and timeliness of requests to finance department
- Collation and reconciliation of deductions from salary & payment arrangements of AEO's, SAYE, childcare vouchers, Cycle to Work etc.
- Providing payroll cost reporting to Operations divisions
You must have prior experience working within a similar role, with a strong working knowledge of Excel, and excellent communication skills.
If you’re interested in this role, please apply now, or alternatively get in touch with Giles Dawson for more information.