Payroll AdministratorReference: BH-53147
Due to recent growth, we have an opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to support the Payroll Manager, who is a delight to work with!
- Supporting the running of an end to end payroll for 300+ staff.
- Forming and maintaining employee payroll records in line with internal and statutory
- Uploading time-sheet data to the payroll system.
- Producing and issuing HR-related documentation.
- Processing annual bonus payments and issuing bonus letters.
- Dealing with payroll queries.
- Liaise with the Finance Team as necessary, providing timely reports and payroll and
pension information as required.
- Ad hoc duties as and when requested by the payroll manager
Personal skills and qualifications:
- Previous payroll experience is desirable
- Able to meet tight deadlines and manage time effectively
- Good IT skills including payroll packages and Excel
This position is part time permanent role, working 30 hours per week with flexibility on start/finish time. Due to the nature of the role, our client are happy to offer a hybrid way of working between the office and home based.
If you feel you are right for this position, please apply now and someone will be in touch.
Any questions, please don't hesitate to call Caroline Meeson at Pure Resourcing Solutions.