Part Time Sales Support AdministratorReference: BH-54162
Monday to Friday, flexibility on part time hours
Hybrid Working (Combination of home & office)
Free on-site parking available
Immediate starts available
- Accurately prepare customer data, price and lock in offers in a timely manner to both retain and grow our customer base.
- Manage a variety of pre-live tasks to ensure customers have a fantastic experience of joining or renewing their business.
- Communicate with external and internal customers/TPI’s in a professional manner.
- Handle all customer data compliantly, to meet data protection requirements.
- Complete all tasks in line with our SLAs to ensure customers receive excellent levels of service.
- Efficiently complete all tasks to optimise the cost to serve customers.
- Strong computing skills and experience of using Microsoft Excel.
- Experience of processing data to a high level of accuracy.
- Professional telephone manner, with the ability to quickly build a picture of a customer’s/TPI’s and internal stakeholders’ circumstances and needs.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Experience of working towards targets.