Property AdministratorReference: BH-51844
These posts will be recruited in September, with a start date of early October. Immediately available candidates are desirable.
Hybrid working (office and home based)
Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:30
£16,000 - £19,000 pro rata
- To undertake day to day activities within the property team to meet customer requirements and achieve required targets and objectives.
- To maintain and develop contact with internal and external customers, by both telephone and email - to include solicitors, valuers, tenants, investors and financial advisers to ensure accurate communication of information.
- To ensure a high level of quality and accuracy is maintained, delivering excellent service to all customers.
- To interact with customers and third party enquiries, in a professional, fair and consistent manner via both telephone and/or in writing.
- Understand and adhere to all relevant controls, such as internal risk controls, data protection, money laundering and ensure compliance of all regulatory, business and legal requirements.
- Identify and recommend improvements to current working practices within own team.
- To consistently promote the company’s policy on treating customers fairly.
The successful candidate will have strong accuracy and attention to detail with regards to their work as well as the ability to work well within a team environment and cope with repetitive tasks.
A clear understanding of Microsoft packages is a must, as is the ability to multi-task, organise and prioritise work load and manage time effectively. Other desirable attributes include experience of working within office, customer service or a financial setting previously, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Generous staff pension, helping you plan ahead for your own retirement
- Group Income Protection Insurance, aiming to maintain some ongoing income for you if you become long term sick
- 4 x salary death in service, to provide financial protection for your beneficiaries in the event of your death
- Access to staff discounts and concessions on a variety of products, through being part of the Legal and General Group of companies
- Staff share schemes