Part-Time PayrollerReference: BH-54003
Pure Resourcing Solutions are partnering with a well-known organisation to recruit for a Part-Time Payroller, to join their team based in central Norwich. This is an ideal role for a hard-working Payroll professional who is seeking part-time hours.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
As a Payroller, you will be responsible for all payroll procedures for the business. This includes:
- Payroll processing
- Forming and maintaining employee payroll records in line with internal and statutory requirements.
- Uploading time-sheet data to the payroll system.
- Producing and issuing HR-related documentation.
- Payroll query resolution
- Liaise with the Finance & HR Teams as necessary, providing timely reports and payroll and
pension information as required.
- Ad hoc duties as required by the business.
You will be a driven Payroll professional, with demonstrable experience of working within a similar role.
If you’re interested in this role, please apply now, or alternatively get in touch with Giles Dawson for more information.