Part-Time Payroll AdministatorReference: BH-53537
Pure Resourcing Solutions are partnering with a well-known organisation to recruit for a Part-Time Payroll Administrator, to join their team based in Norwich. This is an ideal role for a hard-working Payroll professional who is seeking part-time hours.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
As a Payroll Administrator, you will be responsible for all in-house payroll procedures for the business. This includes:
- Payroll processing
- Collation and processing of variables (statutory payments, sickness, overtime etc.)
- Liaise with external payroll provider
- Maintenance of payroll information
- Query resolution
- Finalising all payroll information before sign-off
- Adhere to internal and external policies and procedures, taking a proactive approach in maintaining an updated knowledge of relevant legislation
You will be a driven Payroll professional, with demonstrable experience of working within a similar role.
If you’re interested in this role, please apply now, or alternatively get in touch with Giles Dawson for more information.