Part Time HR ConsultantReference: BH-53565
To be successful in this role you need to:
- Have at least 5 years generalist HR experience to advise clients confidently and know what work to prioritise and when.
- Be CIPD qualified, ideally to level 7.
- Be able to handle and manage a varied and busy workload.
- Be customer-focused and always want to provide the best service.
- Be up to date in Employment Law topics and continuously develop your own knowledge base.
- Be able to identify additional areas of support for our clients
There is flexibility around days and hours worked, however will ideally be equivalent to 3 full days.
The company offer a competitive salary and bonus schedule and superb benefits. This is a consultancy role that will offer variety and will suit someone who enjoys working with diverse people and having autonomy of how they manage their week.
Please apply or contact Pure for more information.