Part Time HR AdvisorJob not available
This is a HR generalist role with a focus on supporting a designated group of schools. The HR Advisor will act as the first point of contact and provide support and guidance on a wide range of HR matter to senior leaders within the schools.
The role will include:
- Manage HR casework for the schools within the hub, in liaison with the trust HR Manager.
- Provide HR advice to senior manager within the hub on a wide range of ER matters.
- Deal with sensitive staffing issues such as e.g., bullying and harassment allegations, in a confident manner.
- Advise employee on entitlements (e.g., maternity, discretionary leave) and then associated applications process.
- Be the first point of contact for any urgent HR queries within the region of schools escalating where matters are complex.
- Monitor status of live vacancies
- Liaise with the head teacher on shortlisting of candidates.
- Support with interviewing candidates including organising interview timetables.
HR Project – including Learning and Development.
- Carry out or provide support on HR Projects that support the implementation of programmes across the trust, in support of the strategic aims and objectives.
- Identify training needs and feedback to HR Manager.
- Deliver training to managers and staff on HR related topics.
- CIPD qualified (level 3 or 5)
- Previous HR experience in all key areas – resource planning, recruitment, training, performance management, systems management, employee relations & Communications as well as policy and procedures
- A thorough knowledge of employment law and experience of interpreting and applying this law, combined with an understating of RH good practice.
- Customer focused.
- Strong time management skills, strong organisational skills, and excellent written and verbal communication
For further information, please contact Becky Wilson
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: