Part Time Finance Team LeaderReference: BH-53710
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, you will assist in overseeing the finance team in their day to day duties and ensure deadlines are met.
- Managing the administration of bank accounts, including BACS payments, on-line banking systems & payment of cheques received.
- Assist with month end reconciliations and year end reporting.
- Overseeing administration of pension schemes.
- Reporting against budgets on income and expenditure.
- Liaison with debtors, escalating when appropriate.
- Maintenance of Excel purchase order logs and shared finance folders.
- Assistance with budget preparation and forecasts.
- Timely preparation and submission of VAT returns.
- Ensuring staff in other departments adhere to financial procedures and policies.
- Monitoring client cashflow reports.
- Daily team supervision of finance coordinators.
- Assist with training new members of the finance team.
You will be a communicative and engaging finance professional who can use their own initiative and liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including non-finance individuals. You will manage your own workload as well as the wider teams ensuring deadlines are met and work is carried out efficiently. Experience using Sage 50 and Excel will be beneficial.
This is a welcoming and engaging finance department with a competitive salary available.
Fore more information please contact Fiona @ Pure or apply as required.