Part Time Credit ControllerJob not available
To be a key member of the finance team, responsible for cash collections and query resolution to ensure customer accounts are kept up-to-date and orders are released within set time-frames.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the tasks will involve the following:
- Dealing with a high volume of credit and proforma customers. Monitor credit limits, account balance and overdue balances on customer accounts on a daily basis and to ensure payments are completed as promptly as possible and within agreed terms.
- Keep the Finance Manager up to date and refer more complex disputes and problems to the Finance Manager for additional guidance and advice to resolve the issue.
- Provide administrative support in the production and processing of invoices and sales ledger adjustments, as well as issuing customer account statements, banking of customer cheque payments and posting/allocation of cash receipts.
- Ensure the credit management limits/policy are adhered to by all parties.
- Initiate and progress recovery methods (including legal processes) as and when required.
- Risk assess customers and perform credit risk analysis of customer at the appropriate frequency to the level of risk
- Propose appropriate credit limits and credit terms in line with the credit insurance policy and, once authorised, ensure they are implemented and adhered to.
- Ensure account set-up procedures are followed and documented when establishing a new customer account.
- Regular reporting and review with the Finance Manager to demonstrate that the sales ledger is being managed effectively, including analysis of bad and doubtful debts that require provisions made.
- Involvement with month-end processes as appropriate, including the review of customer credit limits due for renewal in line with credit insurers/company policy.
- Provide cover across the Finance Department and undertake any ad-hoc duties as instructed by the Finance Manager not specifically mentioned above, but broadly falling within the remit of the role.
Working with a fantastic team of people and in impressive offices, this is an exciting opportunity for someone seeking part time work. We are looking for someone to work 20-25 hours per week, ideally across 4 or 5 days.
Please apply now if you feel you are suitable for the position.
Any questions, please get in touch with Jessica Shepherdson or Caroline Meeson at Pure.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: