Part Time Administrative AssistantReference: BH-53992
- Provide general administrative support including filing, maintaining physical and electronic personnel records and archiving.
- Support new starter and leaver administrative processes, including preparing individual training manuals, taking photos for the staff SharePoint site, updating company telephone list, and providing relocation assistance where required etc.
- Monitoring the visitors log-book and prepare and issue of visitor badges.
- Managing courier shipments as requested by staff.
- Answer telephone calls and provide a professional, hospitable welcome to all visitors.
- In conjunction with the Executive Administrator, book and arrange staff travel, accommodation, and taxi arrangements.
- Daily distribution of incoming mail, franking of external mail and delivering to Post Office.
- Ordering of stationery supplies.
- Maintain kitchen, meeting room and staff room supplies in conjunction with site manager.
- To assist with other projects as and when required/requested by line manager.
- To act as a back-up member of the administration team during holiday/sickness cover.
- Ad Hoc support to the EA
Please call Julie for more information or send your CV to email@example.com