Part Time Accounts AssistantReference: BH-58721
Working 30 hours a week, these hours are flexible.
Free on site parking.
The role will report to the Head of Finance, who is very approachable and supportive.
Duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Process invoices received ensuring correct authorisation of expenditure
- Process credit card transactions and reconciling to the monthly statements
- Reconcile statements to accounting records
- Produce payment files & reconciling to the outstanding invoices
- Chasing outstanding invoices with customers and escalating to the credit control function where appropriate.
- General finance based tasks as required.
The successful candidate will have established experience in a similar role and will have strong IT skills.
To apply or to gather further information, please either submit your CV or contact Caroline Meeson / Giles Dawson at Pure.