Part time Accounts AssistantReference: BH-53083
As the incoming Accounts Assistant, there are a number of responsibilities that will fall under your remit, including:
- Management of the full purchase ledger process
- Managing daily bank transactions and reconciliations
- Processing Sales invoices
- Ad hoc duties as required by your line manager
This role is the perfect fit for someone who either is experienced transactional and has a passion for this level of work, or someone who is looking for their first role in finance on a part time basis. Other attributes that would be considered desirable are as followed:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer literacy, ideally with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail.
This role will initially be worked fully in the office, with the view to have some flexible working post probationary period. The organisation are city centre based so there is no on site parking, but the office is very accessible via public transport routes. Please note the salary is the full time equivalent annual amount.