PA to Tax PartnerJob not available
I am recruiting for my Norwich City Centre client who are looking for a PA for one of the Partners of a well established Accountancy Practice. This is a full time, permanent position and hybrid working is supported although flexibility will be required and you will be required to work in the office a minimum of two days each week.
- Providing high quality secretarial and organisational support
- Effective management of Outlook diaries, assessing priority of appointments and action as necessary.
- Provide support on meetings including preparing agendas and meeting papers
- Taking minutes and following up on action points.
- Creating reports and Power Point presentations
- Deal with incoming telephone calls and redirecting or taking messages as appropriate
- Sorting, distributing and responding to incoming mail
- Organising filing systems
- Helping to write content for communications
- Managing and maintaining appointments, travel appointments and diaries
- Preparing letters, minutes and presentations
- Organising the boardroom and meeting rooms for meetings
- Maintaining databases and spreadsheets
- Preparation of administration and requirements for events.
- Any other secretarial duties as required.
The ideal candidate will have a willingness to learn and the ability to work to tight deadlines. Previous PA experience is required and will ideally have experience working in professional services.
Please contact Emily at Pure for more information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: