PA/EAJob not available
Are you an experienced PA or EA who is looking for a new challenge? Do you have exceptional MS Office skills with the ability to multi task and manage your own workload?
I am recruiting a new and exciting position for a client of mine based just outside Norwich. If you are proactive, highly organised individual with excellent communication skills, this could be the ideal role for you.
Duties will include:
- Hard copy and soft copy filing
- Tracking car mileage
- Arranging conference calls/meetings/video calls
- Inbox management
- Diary management
- Managing contacts
- Project work
- Typing up / Producing strategy documents and Land Purchase appraisals to put in front of the Land Director/Board.
- Pulling together planning application documents from various consultants and filing ready for checking
- Loading planning applications onto planning portal and submitting and chasing up the submission process
- Taking minutes in meetings and reminding me of action points
- Maintaining and tracking documents
- Acting as a sounding board / providing different perspectives on situations
- Other duties as and when required.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced PA who is looking for a fresh new challenge and the opportunity to shape their role and add value to a very busy office. You will be working in a vibrant, fun and friendly team office who are looking for a bubbly and efficient individual to join them.
This is a full time, permanent position and working hours will be 8:30-5pm Monday-Friday based in the office. After probation, the successful candidate will receive 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, private health cover and access to a private pension scheme.
For further information, please contact Emily Colby.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: