PA / Office ManagerReference: BH-54345
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced PA/Office Manager for a young and growing Engineering company based in Norfolk. The role will involve supporting and managing the CEO's diary and appointments to enhance effectiveness. They are looking for someone that is an enthusiastic team player with exceptional interpersonal communication skills and demonstrates a pro-active approach by showing initiative.
Duties will include:
• Supporting with general administrative tasks
• Creating reports and PowerPoint presentations
• Acting as the first point of contact with visitors and providing them with high quality hospitality, meeting and greeting, managing reception, dealing with telephone calls professionally
• Sorting distributing and responding to incoming mail efficiently and sorting and organising the filing system
• Assisting with travel arrangements and recording holidays for all staff members
• Ordering office equipment and supporting other departments with administrative tasks The successful candidate will have experience as a PA/Office Manager and ideally have a background in engineering.
You will be able to work in a fast-paced and sometimes challenging environment where accuracy and precision are necessary at all times.
Evidence of proficiency in written and spoken English and a strong commitment to attention to detail are essential requirements.
Evidence of proficiency using MS Office applications is essential.
Discretion and a strong commitment to maintaining confidential information will be required at all times.
If you have the right skills and experience and would like to be considered for the position, please send your updated CV to Andrea.email@example.com