Sales ManagerJob not available
Salary£30000 - £42000 per annum
Our client are looking for a confident and dedicated experienced Sales Manager to join their busy Sales team based in Southend On Sea.
- To manage, lead and deliver the businesses outbound sales strategy
- To develop a customer centric, proactive, and ultimately successful outbound sales unit that will grow and expand to meet and exceed targets
- To coach and develop staff using performance management tools to successfully meet and improve upon key performance indicators.
- Delivering 1:1's and ensuring objectives are recorded
- To support, coach and develop members of your team to a level that enables the business to effectively succession plan.
- To ensure you remain up to date with procedures/processes, products, new schemes and/or scheme changes and communicate these effectively to your team.
- To produce Management Information in relation to agent activity which will help identify any coaching and development needs required to assist agents to meet their KPIs.
- 2 years Sales Manager experience within a contact centre
- Experience of working in an FCA regulated environment
- Previous experience in managing a successful outbound sales team
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexible and adaptable
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: