Order Processing Administrator - 4 month fixed term contractJob not available
- Order Quality & Compliance - On receiving PDF orders a completion of quality checks and compliance is completed including; pre-credit checks
- Order Processing – The creation of a clean order within our CRM and ERP systems, including equipment, software & service, through to completion to generate demand on the factories. Amendment of orders in line with (internal/external) customer requirements. Processing of an approved cancellation request and invoice cancellation where appropriate.
- Order Flow Management – Expectation to work additional hours (compensated) to support peak order flow (month end processing) to deliver business revenue.
- Process and Procedures – Ensure all processes and procedures are documented.
- Cross Functional Support – To support other key areas within the business.
- Reporting – Daily weekly or monthly
- Significant experience of order processing within a business-to-business environment & managing legal documents
- Significant experience of input of data within multi system
- Experience of offering excellent customer service to internal/external customers
- An ability to have good attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to work under pressure to time scales, targets, and deadlines
If you are available for a 4 month contract and can start a new role immediately please get in touch by calling Claire Oakley at Pure or apply now!