Office AssistantReference: BH-53339
Monday to Friday, 08:30 - 17:00
Office Based in Bury St Edmunds
Free Permit Parking Available
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to the company Directors and other staff members, as appropriate.
- Acting as the first point of contact within the office.
- Dealing with correspondence and phone calls for the office in general.
- Meeting and greeting guests on arrival to site.
- Opening, distributing and franking daily post.
- General housekeeping duties - clearing and organising the kitchen, reception area and meeting rooms.
- Ordering office supplies, when required.
- Arranging new employees’ photos, website biographies and renewing parking permits.
- Managing databases and inputting information accurately.
- Diary management including organising and preparing for meetings, booking travel and accommodation and organising personal appointments.
- Completing administrative tasks such as filing, photocopying and scanning.
- Assist with online campaigns, website and LinkedIn.
- Assist with the organising and management of all events including corporate entertainment, monthly corporate lunches, AGMs, charity fundraising, staff parties and social events.
- Assist the Finance Team with admin tasks, as agreed.
- Previous administration and reception experience
- Personable and professional nature
- Well organised and confident managing own workload
- Well presented and self-motivated
- Team player and willing to help out, where required