OD ConsultantJob not available
We are proud to be recruiting an Organisational Development (OD) Consultant for an organisation within the education sector who have sites in Cambridgeshire and Essex.
The role reports to the Head of People Development and partners with the wider HR team, trade unions, external bodies and managers.
This is a full-time permanent role which can be worked at the office and at home with a hybrid approach.
The purpose of the role is to lead on a range of key areas of OD activity including those associated with career development, talent management, change and employee engagement initiatives.
Remit of the role:
- Lead on consultancy, design, stakeholder and project management of a range of organisational change, talent and engagement initiatives at ARU, incorporating ARU’s values and our commitment to equality diversity and inclusion across our community
- Collaborate with the wider People Development and OD Consultant team to continually review and modernise our leadership and career development offer, designing holistic programmes in line with strategic priorities.
- Lead on the full-scale implementation of systematic talent management, career frameworks and core competencies for the Professional Services workforce.
- Contribute to the development of their People Strategy.
- Support and advise on people, culture and change aspects of their Strategic Transformation agenda, including their ongoing adoption of Agile working, and their wellbeing strategy and initiatives.
- Support the People Development Consultant to implement modernised performance management processes at the organisation and promote a culture of continuous feedback.
- Act as an OD specialist within the HR Business Partnering and People Development Teams to support the achievement of our operational and strategic plans.
- Proactively utilise workforce data and research best practice within and outside of the sector to inform OD practice, coaching managers on consistent application of policies and procedures.
- Provide cover for the People Development Consultant in overseeing and line managing the corporate development function as required.
- Comply with Data Protection requirements in all working practices; and maintain confidentiality as necessary.
- Such other duties temporarily or on a continuing basis, as may reasonably be required, commensurate with your grade.
You will be degree educated and operating in a similar recent OD role within a complex organisation.
- Designing and delivering holistic leadership and management development programmes
- Leading on design of career development and talent management frameworks
- Designing core competency frameworks
- Significant experience of leading strategic change and engagement initiatives within a complex environment
- End-to-end project management of OD workstreams
- Working with senior leaders and executive teams to deliver strategic projects
Please call Caroline Batchelor today for further information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: