Network Security EngineerJob not available
The Cyber/Network Security Engineer will manage all aspects of Cyber Security and is responsible for protecting the organization’s people, systems, data and its information from cyber-attacks for both UK and European environments
- Work very closely with the Network/Infrastructure team (UK & Europe) and with PC support & Engineer team on design, implementation, and maintenance of security solutions, policies, standards, and guidelines
- Responsible for security controls & innovation and ensuring that all new IT systems, services, developments in house programs are complete to the point of transitioning a system to the live environment.
- Identify opportunities for continual improvement, including industry best practices and recommends changes to the systems and reporting process
- Reviewing and contributing to Cyber security policies, standards and guidelines.
- Monitoring and enforcing cyber security standards and technologies for all systems and infrastructure through rigor and governance
- Research and maintain tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in computer and network threats and exploits
- Liaise with both third-party service suppliers and internal teams to ensure all security controls are being monitored and updated.
- Collaborate across the company with other functional areas to meet data protection (GDPR) requirements and other regulatory obligations.
- Responsible for the WSUS server and Windows updates on host servers.
- Responsible for Sophos including upgrades and updates.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: