MI Team LeadJob not available
We are looking for an experienced MI Team Lead to join their existing team, whose main responsibility will be to support the Head of Business Engagement to run the BI Reporting Service and develop, design and build Power BI reports and dashboards to meet the needs of the business.
Please note, this role will currently be 100% working from home however in the long term will require you to be on site a couple of days per week and when needed for meetings.
This position can be based from either their Royston or Victoria offices
- As the team leader you will be responsible for the day to day management of the small reporting service team, including managing the resource schedule and understanding and managing the relative priorities across the key stakeholders.
- Support the Head of Business Engagement to run the BI Reporting Service and develop, design and build Power BI reports and dashboards to meet the needs of the business.
- In addition, you will work with the team to continuously improve the report development process.
- As a Reports Developer you will work with the key stakeholders to understand their business needs, and develop, design and build meaningful and insightful reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power Bi.
- You will also work closely with the BI Data Service team to ensure data inputs are fully understood, plus clearly articulating new data requirements.
- Experience in analytics, building dash-boards and KPI scorecards using Power BI, including developing custom measures (Minimum 2 years’ experience)
- Publishing reports via the Power BI service, and monitoring usage/data refreshes/security access
- Solving problems, digging beyond the immediate and showing an inquisitive nature
- Operating in a rapid environment, planning and delivering change, results and deadline driven
- Communicating changes to the business users
For further information please contact Jenny Saban in our Cambridge office
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: