Marketing ManagerReference: BH-58821
- Developing, planning and executing of strategic marketing plans, ideally for dealerships and re-sellers
- Previous experience of being key contact between the field and brand to ensure consistency and a joined-up approach
- Attended client sites to deepen relationships
- Driven and supported your client network
- Created communication, newsletters, etc to provide marketing incentives promotions, and branding
- Designed and planned branded events
- Forcasted sales numbers, measuring results of marketing initiative
- Delivered updates, and reports to the team and wider company
- Experienced with automated marketing using CRMs, Salesforce, and or Paradot would be an advantage
Then please do get in touch.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Degree in Marketing / Business related.
- 5+ years of active experience in Marketing
- Experience working with CRM systems and marketing communications software – experience in Salesforce and Pardot an advantage
- Experience or an interest in the hospitality sector
- Full, clean driving license, role requires up to 50% travel throughout the UK and Ireland
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for, then please apply now.