Marketing ManagerReference: BH-53714
Bury St Edmunds - Hybrid working
£30,000 to £40,000 per annum depending on experience
I am working with a well established and exciting digital agency based in Bury St Edmunds who are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their successful team.
If you are a Senior Marketing Executive, or Marketing Manager with a passion for B2B marketing, looking to take the next step in your career, this role is perfect for you.
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and promoting the brand and business through the following:
- Training and supporting marketing staff members as well as some direct line management
- Adjust marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
- Collaborating with the wider marketing and sales teams to develop marketing plans across all media channels
- Delivering and approval of the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing related projects
- Manage and collaborate with partner resources such as graphic designers, copywriters and SEO to ensure marketing projects are seen through to fruition
- Establishing marketing goals based on performance and market forecasts
- Oversee current offerings and contribute with initiatives for new products and services
- Research and analyse current market trends, demographics, pricing, competitors to inform marketing strategies
- Budget management
As the Marketing Manager, you will have the following experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent as well as CIM qualifications, preferred but not essential
- Demonstrable experience within a Senior Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager role
- Extensive knowledge and experience of marketing disciplines and reporting
- Previous experience in digital solutions or a creative environment
- Skilled in use of Google Analytics with knowledge of good SEO practice
If you want to progress your marketing career with an amazing business and supportive team, please apply now!