Marketing ManagerReference: BH-53545
I am recruiting for my client just outside Norwich for a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day management and tactical delivery of all marketing communications. This role includes the planning, research, implementation and review of content across a wide range of channels and platforms to engage with customers and stakeholders.
- Day to day delivery of Marketing content, segmented to the correct audiences, across the spectrum of AF Group platforms and channels.
- Deliver Marketing initiatives and co-ordinate designers, photographers, writers and copywriters, ensuring successful delivery of projects.
- Originate and create content plans Plan, write, schedule and monitor content across the digital media platforms and all social media accounts and websites.
- Source quotes for marketing collateral Engage with customers, suppliers, staff and partners to originate and create engaging content
- Research and interrogate systems to extract relevant data to drive marketing opportunities Plan, implement and edit publications including the gathering of information, gathering advertising content and ensuring the printing and mailing is carried out correctly.
- Identify and implement new techniques to deliver content
- Prepare media releases, arrange photo shoots and releasing content to target media
- Originate, research, write and deliver segmented content
- Assist in the embedding of new technology
- Monitor the implementation and progress of shows and events
This is a full time, permanent position with a generous reward package and other great benefits. This is an on site position and your own transport will be needed due to the location not being on a public transport route.
For more information and a full job description, please contact Emily at Pure.