Marketing AssistantReference: BH-53021
I am recruiting a new position for my client based in Great Yarmouth who are adding a Marketing Assistant to their Marketing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting and coordinating the marketing department activities and assisting with the delivery of company campaigns.
Key responsibilities of the role will include (but not be limited to);
- Events booking and co-ordination
- Creation and execution of targeted e-mail campaigns on behalf of Group Operating Companies
- Creation of alerts to both internal staff and customers
- Raise Purchase Orders and Sales Orders for the Group Marketing Department
- Liaise with key suppliers to submit and claim marketing funding
- Control marketing stock and ordering merchandise, branded clothing and other items as required
- Update the website with new products and associated information when required
- Monitor the marketing inbox and support the global sales team with ad-hoc requests
- Other marketing related assistance as necessary
The ideal candidate will have some marketing experience in a similar role and will have excellent IT skills including MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, In-Design, Photoshop, Email marketing packages and CMS.
Requirements for this role:
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Motivated, self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- A team player
This is a full time, permanent position and an immediate start is available. Hybrid working is supported and when in the office, car parking is available. For more information on this position and a full job description, please contact Emily at Pure.