Marketing & Research ExecutiveReference: BH-52091
The position will support a broad range of work for a rapidly expanding pharmaceuticals business.
Duties will include:
- Evaluation of new products
- Research and prepare overview and briefs on new products
- Working on projects for new product development
- Researching competitor information and products
- Preparing briefing packs for new products
- Preparing presentations to support senior management
- Writing product overviews for marketing and web based updates
We are looking for the following skills/experience:
- Ability to work well independently and in collaborative environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Flexible to cope with changing priorities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer skills (MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to analyse and interpret data in the form of tables, graphs and written reports and present in a more simplistic manner for lay persons.
- Strong communication skills and relationship building with internal teams and suppliers
This position could be suitable for someone coming out of a labs/scientific environment or a senior administrator or marketing executive looking for a new challenge.
The business are offering training, a great working environment and a superb salary and benefits package.