Marketing and Communications ManagerReference: BH-53976
An excellent new opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join a brilliant organisation which puts its people and the local community at the heart of everything they do.
This role will have ultimate responsibility for the planning and implementation of the marketing strategy, Communications and PR to both internal and external customers and stakeholders. The role is pivotal to developing the brand in key markets.
Why would you be interested in this role?
- Working for an entrepreneurial and growing organisation
- A business that is values lead, has a strong leadership team and is innovative in its approach
- A flexible approach to work, working in a hybrid, adult environment focused on delivering the best service rather than hours spent in an office
- Working in an environment where new ideas are actively encouraged and your development is supported
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package
Key criteria for this role includes the following;
- Proven experience of working as a Marketing Manager ideally in a commercial business
- Experience working in both B2C and B2B marketing
- Experience in brand development.
- A proven track record of managing the development and implementation of multi- channel and integrated marketing and communications campaigns and projects.
- Experience of leading a team of people
- Extensive experience of working with Customer Relationship Management systems.
- Strong communication skills