Marketing Account ExecutiveReference: BH-59319
Salary£24000 - £27000 per annum
Pure is looking for a Marketing Account Executive to join an established company possessing the latest technology and delivering exceptional product innovations. This is a key role in working with some exciting global brands, developing relationships with future growth vendors whilst maintaining existing vendor accounts, and presenting effective marketing plans that incorporate both digital and offline channels.
You will understand your vendor’s business strategies and marketing goals and deliver creative campaigns to the channel. Alongside this, you will work as part of the Client Services team and have a clear overview of business goals, providing direction as a basis for planning your campaigns. You will understand what tools are required to work effectively and in turn, provide the wider marketing team with customer insight. Contributing to the development of new products and services to deliver account growth.
You will have an entrepreneurial spirit, and a positive can-do attitude, be able to multitask and juggle projects, prioritise tasks to ensure a smooth process.
Do you want to work in a fun collaborative environment with hybrid working and a competitive salary and bonuses?
Then please do get in touch.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Deliver plans to meet agreed profit and income expectations, forecasting and financial planning capabilities are a must
- Engage with and build relationships with defined vendor accounts.
- Develop integrated marketing campaign strategies and activity plans that use channels effectively to achieve campaign objectives
- Work with key stakeholders to implement campaign activity
- Identify the appropriate audience and ensure each campaign has clear metrics agreed upon at the start.
- Present campaign activity results and where appropriate make recommendations for improvements and share ideas for new products and services
- Campaigns must achieve an appropriate return on investment in line with agreed business goals
- Understand stakeholder feedback to influence future proposals
- Engagement with events and promotional activities where necessary
- Work with the Business Management team to obtain buy-in for campaigns and to obtain information to devise, prepare and produce campaign activity and content. Ensure the events team has a clear understanding of deliverable and gives feedback on results
- Ensure all campaigns are aligned to overall brand collateral and identity guidelines
- Follow the correct procedures and management of incentives for both re-seller and internal sales. General
- To ensure detailed and accurate records are maintained
- Responsible for your personal development within the area of marketing and current trends that supports job performance
- To undertake such other duties as may be reasonably expected
- Take a collaborative approach to ensure the delivery of market-leading results for the business.
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for, then please apply now.