Management & Reporting AccountantReference: BH-53167
Pure Resourcing Solutions are partnering with a highly successful manufacturing business to recruit for a Qualified Management & Reporting Accountant to join their team based in central Norfolk.
This organisation is continuing to see rapid growth and are therefore seeking an exceptional individual to join their high-performing team. If you are looking to work in a challenging and rewarding environment, where you will be truly valued as an individual, this role could be perfect for you.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
As a Management & Reporting Accountant, you will be responsible for the delivery of both management and statutory reporting for the group. Key responsibilities include:
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly & annual reporting
- Bank reconciliations
- Journal entries & adjustments
- Working capital reporting & forecasting
- Work with the Finance Business Partner to deliver insightful analysis into business performance
- Work with the FP&A team to ensure appropriate forecasting & budgeting
You will be a Qualified Accountant who has demonstrable experience working in a similar position, ideally within manufacturing. You must be both analytical and strategic in approach, with a proactive approach to process improvement.
If you’re interested in this role, please apply now, or alternatively get in touch with Giles Dawson for more information.