Management AccountantReference: BH-58909
We are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a fast paced and established company based in Felixstowe.
The Management Accountant is expected to be able to work independently as well as guide and coordinate the task of any direct reports.
Key responsibilities include:
- Handling monthly management accounts and responsible for month end processes
- Oversee the monthly reporting process including P&L, balance sheet and cashflow forecasts
- Meet group reporting requirements, ensuring that all reports are complete, reviewed and submitted within deadlines
- To provide financial support and expertise to projects including any operational and technical aspects
- Reviewing and monitoring budgets and forecasts
- Work in a business partner capacity to work with members of Senior Management and Executive team
Key skills include:
- Qualified accountant with relevant post qualification experience
- Strategic thinker and good commercial acumen
- A financial background with experience in management accounting
- Excellent planning, analytical, communication and organisational skills within a business finance environment
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word applications
- Strong numeracy skills
Please contact Amy at Pure for more information.