Management AccountantReference: BH-54251
- The preparation of monthly management accounts
- The preparation of monthly profit and loss accounts
- Supporting the Finance Manager at month end.
- Provide timely and relevant analysis to support the operational departments in order to assist them with commercial decision making.
- Track and report on product investment performance.
- Monitor and report on planned product profitability against actual profitability
- Support improvements to business processes with financial analysis.
- Support the budget process.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- A part qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA).
- Keen to develop commercial awareness and analytical insight.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- An assured self-starter with the ability and enthusiasm to search beyond the boundaries of an idea.
This is a fantastic role for an experienced finance professional to develop their skills, work closely alongside the FD and also make a commercial impact on the business.