Management AccountantReference: BH-53941
This role would suit someone who has recently qualified or who is actively progressing on their CIMA/ACCA or ACA. You will be encouraged and supported to complete your studies and given a progression route through the business.
- Prepare, reconcile and analyse the monthly management reports; Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet.
- Details include; reconciliations, accruals, allocations, revenue downloads, pre-payments, variance analysis, commentary
- Financial Analysis
- Perform Balance sheet reconciliations
- Financial Reporting and Analysis including, budget/forecasting, working capital, Group Finance reporting, supplementary packs and ad-hoc requests
- Publish financial results in the relevant finance systems
- Strong academic background, Accounting degree preferable
- At the latter stages of qualification or ideally newly qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Ability to manage owe deadline and priorities, whilst delivering a high standard of work and supporting junior members when they require assistance.
- Evidence of making decisions at the right time based on the information available.
- Good presentation skills