Management AccountantReference: BH-58565
The focus of the team is to provide financial support and deliver useful, quality information in a timely fashion to assist management in their commercial decision making.
The role will be responsible to produce monthly management accounts, analysing and reporting on key financial data within the organisation ensuring that managers receive timely, accurate and relevant information.
- Preparation of management accounts. This includes:
- Sales and margin reporting
- Sale and margin analysis and reconciliation
- Stock valuation, reconciliation and provisioning
- Maintenance of fixed asset registers
- Fulfilment analysis
- Overhead and cost accounting
- To produce timely and reliable management information reports on a monthly basis
- To produce and develop value-added monthly management accounting reporting information
- To investigate variances against budgets and provide analysis of differences
- To assist with budgeting and forecasting process and financial support to commercial team
- To prepare timely and accurate year-end financial information to assist the auditors with the year-end process
- Role would suit a Part qualified accountant (intermediate level and above) studying for a chartered professional qualification (CIMA/ACCA).
- Management accounts experience required
- Good time management and communication skills
- Team player
- Self-motivated, proactive
- Strong system skills (Excel, SAP)