Management AccountantReference: BH-56173
This is a great opportunity for an experienced accounts professional looking to develop and grow in a highly successful company.
This is a hybrid role with 2 days based in the office and a great working environment.
- Production of month end management accounts, including variance analysis, income bridges between Actuals and Budget and aged debtor analysis:
- Assistance in producing the month end CEO Report.
- Prepare and submit income flash reports in line with timetable
- Ensure intercompany balances are reconciled on a monthly basis, in line with timetable
- Production of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Production of annual budget
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts and provide assistance with annual audit
- Online banking payment review and authorisation
- Assisting Group Finance and Finance Business Partner in delivering Group led changes
- Oversea the daily, weekly, monthly routines for purchase ledger and cashbook.
- Other ad hoc tasks as and when required
- Analytical – providing insight into business performance through focussed management information
- Deadline driven
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Qualified or Finalist Accountant (CIMA / ACCA)
- Good Excel skills