Management AccountantJob not available
With offices located throughout the UK and Europe, this AIM listed business is seeking someone who can take responsibility for producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial reviews. Guiding senior executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
- Lead the monthly management reporting for 2 of the group’s entities,
- Ensure delivery and integrity of financial reporting of both companies
- Financial and commercial reporting includes all Budgets; Reforecasts and MI including P&L, Balance Sheet, integrated Cash forecasts.
- Ensure reporting requirements and standards to comply with all statutory or mandatory reporting in each country of operation.
- Lead working capital reviews ensuring best practice is in place across the Company
- Go to lead to the commercial teams / answer queries/business partnering
Ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate
- Appropriate professional accounting qualification
- Part qualified/someone study
- Attention to detail; time management; follow up of key actions
- Strong interpersonal skills in a multi-cultural group including communication both orally and in writing
For further information please contact Hannah Flindall
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: