Management AccountantReference: BH-53262
A highly motivated management accountant is required to join the Finance Department to assist, predominantly, in the analysis, preparation and production of the Group’s monthly management accounts. The successful candidate must be an excellent communicator at all levels, have the ability to work to tight deadlines and a willingness to learn. Experience of working in a high-volume transaction business is helpful.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Preparation and production of the Group’s monthly management accounts.
- Analysing data from various spreadsheets following the key accounting concepts.
- Auditing of purchase orders as they are raised by item code.
- Monthly reconciliation of key Balance Sheet nominal accounts.
- Continuous liaison with other members of the Finance function in order to fulfil your role.
- Develop key working relationships with members of the Group throughout the country in order to fulfil the role.
- Work closely with other members of the Finance function to include Accounts Payable, Sales Ledger and Credit Control.
- Reporting to Senior Management and Directors, providing thorough explanations in regard to their Monthly Management accounting figures.
- Act as the link between the Finance Department and Senior Management, and be an excellent communicator.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Experience with analysis, budgeting and management reporting
- Fast learner, able to apply skill set to new scenarios.
- Advanced Excel skills.