Management AccountantReference: BH-53042
- Preparation of Management Accounts and open book reporting at Period End including commentaries and variance analysis across all business units
- Preparation of Cost Centre Reporting across all business units
- Responding to ad hoc queries as they arise
- Preparation of Balance Sheet Reconciliations on a periodic basis including Fixed Asset Register, Accruals and Prepayments.
- Assist Finance Business Partners with Ad hoc analysis
- Assist with the maintenance of the budgeting and procurement system
- Assist with the preparation of company budgets and forecasts
- Assist with preparation for the statutory audit and other statutory reporting including VAT; tax etc.
- Continuous review of processes and procedures and systems for efficiencies and to ensure fit for purpose
- Working closely within a management accounts team
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels with both financial and non-financial management
- Flexible with an ever-changing environment.
- Understanding of modern management information systems
- Strong Excel
For further information please contact Hannah Flindall at Pure