Management Accountant (Cash & Treasury)Reference: BH-53171
Pure Resourcing Solutions are exclusively partnering with a highly successful manufacturing business to recruit for a Management Accountant (Treasury & Cash), to join their team based in central Norfolk.
This role will suit a Newly Qualified, or Part-Qualified Accountant who is looking to join a people-focussed business. With excellent potential for future progression and development, this could be your ideal next step in furthering your career.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
As a Management Accountant (Treasury & Cash), you will be a vital part of the Management Accounts team, primarily focussed on managing all banking and cash activities. Key responsibilities include:
- Support the Senior Finance team across the group to manage and improve banking relationships and processes
- Work with EMEA divisions to coordinate the cash pooling system
- Ensure appropriate forecasting & reporting of pooled cash positions
- Ongoing management of pooled current accounts and overdrafts
- Work alongside the wider finance function to help deliver process improvement
- Ensure treasury activities are in compliance with both external and internal policies
- Bank reconciliations across all UK entities
- Perform appropriate journal entries & adjustments
You will be a Newly Qualified or Part-Qualified Accountant, who looking to take that next step in your career. You will be pro-active in your approach to process improvement, and be able to communicate at all levels of seniority.
If you’re interested in this role, please apply now, or alternatively get in touch with Giles Dawson for more information.