Management AccountantReference: BH-58562
Working within a busy finance team this is a great opportunity, it comes at an exciting time for the business as they will be looking to launch a new product which is currently at the trial stages , hybrid and flexible working is offered in this role alongside a competitive salary and benefits package.
Reporting into the Financial Controller you will take responsibility for the following tasks -
- Production of month end results, variance analysis and commentaries
- VAT returns
- Assisting with the year end process ensuring timely production of the statutory accounts
- Assisting with the financial audits
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Assistance with cashflow management
- Producing financial information for year end accounts and providing support in the production of statutory accounts.
You must be comfortable managing your own workload particularly around month end, you must also have strong analytical skills and be comfortable working with large volumes of data in excel. If you would like to hear more about this position please call Kathryn at Pure Cambridge or apply below.