Management AccountantReference: BH-53407
This is a newly created role which will take responsibility for managing the financial records for a new business unit. You will work closely with the Head of Finance and alongside managing the monthly reporting you will play a key part in the set up and maintenance of a new ERP system.
The main responsibilities of the role are as follows -
- Preparation of inventory forecast and financial model to ensure effective cash flow management
- Ensure the supply line runs effectively through the management of purchase orders
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintain monthly management accounts including processing intercompany transactions and performing profit and loss balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of statutory accounts for he overseas subsidiaries
- Assist with the audit schedule and liaising with external auditors.
This is an exciting growing business that is really engaged with its staff and offers plenty of opportunity moving forward.
You must be fully qualified ACCA/CIMA or ACA and will ideally have worked within a manufacturing environment. You must have strong interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to build relationships internally and externally.
If you would like to discuss this role further please call Mark Wishart at Pure on 01223 209888 for more information.