Management AccountantJob not available
Role Requirements & Responsibilities
As a Management Accountant you will be working with the Management team to develop strategic business plans, budgets and forecasts for group services, sites & insurance including development and calculation of an appropriate allocation methodology across the wider group
Tasks will include:
- Responsibility for preparing monthly management accounts for central functions (IT, HR, Finance, Payroll etc), balance sheet reconciliation and reporting to managers.
- Preparing and maintaining a property register, ensuring rent is received for all occupied areas, bills (rates, utilities, etc.) are paid on time, repairs/improvements are supported by high quality business cases which appraise and articulate the benefits of the options presented and values are accurately reported in the company and group financial statements,
- Prepare supporting schedules and other evidence as required to facilitate preparation of the statutory financial statements and the group consolidated accounts and the annual audit,
- Ensure all recharges are completed accurately, timely and debt monitored from Group companies.
- Line management responsibility for the Accounts Assistant, providing training and development opportunities and conducting regular progress reviews,
- Ensure existing processes are documented and reviewed, identify areas of weakness or inefficiency and make recommendations for improvement.
To find out more about this role please contact Mark Wishart at Pure on 01223209888 or email@example.com
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: