Management AccountantReference: BH-54365
6 month fixed term contract
Office & Remote Working
An established business in Colchester are looking for an Interim Management Accountant to support the finance department through a busy period.
This position will report to the Head of Finance. The successful candidate will need to have an excellent knowledge of management accounts.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and supporting analysis to the agreed divisional timetable and is prepared in line with group accounting policy and statutory accounting standards.
- To provide variance analysis on the monthly management accounts with supporting explanations where necessary.
- Ensure that the balance sheet accounts are reconciled and reviewed on a monthly basis and that any areas requiring action are dealt with promptly.
- Take the lead and ownership of key tasks and ensure they are completed to tight timetables to a high level of accuracy.
- The ability to continuously and proactively develop reporting as the needs of the business develop.
- To lead budgeting / forecasting process for key line items with appropriate stakeholder engagement.
The client is offering an excellent salary, office equipment for home working and a supportive team. If interested in finding out more please contact at Pure on 01473 250990.