Management AccountantReference: BH-54170
This position will have responsibility for key aspects of financial reporting and control to deliver timely and reliable reporting.
- Responsible for the preparation of regular reporting and monthly management accounts and supporting analysis to key stakeholders.
- Ensuring that the information provided is accurate, complete, delivered within defined timescales
- Provide financial support to key stakeholders to ensure management information is understood and queries are efficiently and effectively managed.
- This will include the provision of insightful variance analysis on the monthly results.
- To ensure that statistical data and KPIs are accurately reported
- To ensure that all balance sheet accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis
- To ensure completion of VAT and statutory returns in a timely and accurate manner.
This is a fantastic role that would ideally suit an active studier or someone who has recently completed their level 4 AAT and are looking to embark on further studies. Candidates with a strong data and analytical background would suit this position.
Please apply or contact Paul at Pure for more information.