Management AccountantJob not available
You will have a strong financial background and can produce reports, assisting with overall business decisions and ensuring that the finance function is available to assist with the wider operations team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist in the yearly budget and quarterly forecasts.
- Develop, review and improve strategies, policies and procedures
- Produce monthly management accounts within strict deadlines
- Develop and maintain long lasting relationships
- Managing and prioritise a large work load in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience of working within cross functional teams
This is a fast paced role suited to someone with excellent communication skills and the ability to build long lasting relationships. You will have an in depth understanding of your work and be keen to contribute to business decisions and have an impact on the results.
- Flexible, can-do attitude and willingness to take ownership of tasks seeing them through to completion
- Excellent communication skills and strong commercial acumen
- Experience of working well under pressure and to tight deadlines
Please contact Kelly Earl at Pure for more details.