Management AccountantReference: BH-53486
Working closely with the Financial Controller this role will be a mix of management and financial accounting, initially the role will focus more on reconciling and analysing the balance sheets but the Financial Controller is keen for this person to be more involved with the P&L and commercial aspects of the department.
The main duties are as follows -
- Producing data and analysis for the UK and US management in order to make key business decisions
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting process
- Preparing the annual audit along with supporting documentation
You must have strong interpersonal skills and a proven background in a similar finance role, qualifications are not essential in this role but you must be proficient in Excel and comfortable working with large volumes of data. This company are flexible with working arrangements and are happy for somebody to split their time between the office and home working. If you would like to discuss this role further please call Kathryn at Pure on 01223 209888 for details.