Management AccountantReference: BH-53260
Pure Resourcing Solutions are partnering with a well-known Manufacturer to recruit for a driven Manufacturing Accountant to join their hard-working team on the outskirts of Norwich. This role will be ideal for an ambitious part-qualified or newly qualified Management Accountant who is looking to take the next step in their career. In this role there will plenty of opportunity for progression and development for the right individual.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for a range of responsibilities related to operational reporting and control. Key responsibilities include:
- Daily & weekly KPI operational reporting
- Accruals & Prepayments
- Provide business partnering support to site management
- Assist with preparation of site actuals, monitoring against budgets & forecasts
- Trend analysis and reporting
- Stock control
- Provide budget holders with overhead information for review
- Work closely with the FC to drive improvements in efficiency
You will be an ambitious finance professional with a “can-do” mentality. You will be qualified, or studying towards a recognised accountancy qualification (CIMA, ACCA etc.) with a keen interest in driving positive change.
If you’re interested in this role, please apply now, or alternatively get in touch with Giles Dawson for more information.